Based in UK, we provide a specialist mountain bike guide and hire service for bike riders, activity or expedition groups and corporate teams. We offer award winning bikes at very competitive prices and also a very flexible leadership services:
- Forget the hassle that normally goes with cycle hire. Our Mountain Bike Hire and Delivery Service will bring quality mountain bikes to you at the start of your bike journey, at your accommodation, or at another agreed location in order to achieve the best possible ride.
- As our hire business is delivery based then we do not have the overheads of a town based hire centre. For this reason we are able to maintain extremely competitive hire rates. Why not compare our prices with other hire firms - don't forget to consider the standard of the bikes!
- Are you an activity group or a corporate team looking for a challenging and rewarding day out?- Why not arrange for us to deliver bikes to your activity or conference centre. Full guiding and leading services also available with local fully qualified guides.
- Are you a group of friends or associates wishing to tackle the infamous Sea to Sea or Reivers Cycle Routes which run from coast to coast? We can supply bikes and luggage carriers (rear pannier racks and bags) fit for the purpose to your start point and collect them at the end.- No compulsory accommodation arrangements apply so you're free to do as you please, (though we can help recommend the best accommodation for your needs should you wish).
- Wideopen Magazine - A free online mountain bike magazine
Routes can vary greatly in terms of difficulty and length; some requiring great navigational skills than others, and some requiring higher levels of fitness and/or bike handling skills. We aim to offer routes for everybody to enjoy:
We have a vast repertoire of routes available for guided rides. All are carefully planned, with shortcuts, lunchstops, great views and suitably challenging terrain to suit group abilities. Our leader is fully qualified, insured and first aid trained. Call or email to discuss your requirements.
Speedy pack & ship your bike.
For the keen and experienced riders the superb bridleway network and numerous forest trails offer the opportunity to test nerve and skill against the varied terrain. Have your group guided on some of the UK's best natural biking around the Northern Lake District.
What's Happening in Rossendale?
An Olympic mountain biking hopeful will be coming to train at the Adrenaline Gateway and leading a skills workshop with local women.
The graded cycle routes in Whinlatter forest offer a mix of forest track riding and stunning views. We can deliver to the forest for your convenience.
There is also a vast range of country lanes to link different areas, or pub rendezvous points together, avoiding busy roads. We devise routecards for corporate groups of varied abilities with midday meet-ups.
Call with your requirements and we will be happy to arrange a route for your group.